THE GOOD SAMARITAN FOUNDATION
Helping and Inspiring young people to overcome challenges.
The Good Samaritan Foundation is a NGO registered in the UK with Registered Charity Number 1161031
At TGSF, we:
- provide lifesaving supplies and emotional support for children and young people caught up in disasters like floods, famine, crimes and wars
- campaign for long-term change to improve children’s and young people’s lives
- improve children’s and young people’s access to the food and healthcare they need to thrive
- secure a good quality education for the children and the young people who need it most
- protect the world’s most vulnerable children and young people, including those separated from their families because of war, natural disasters, extreme poverty and exploitation
- work in the poorest countries to help families out of the poverty cycle, so they can feed and support their children
By working with others, TGSF has played a role in reducing children deaths in recent years but we need to do more to achieve a sustainable result.